Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ounce(s) Ham (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parsely Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 cup(s) Red Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup(s) Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- Heat the 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add onion, pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of salt and black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionall, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in ham and cook until heated through. Transfer mixture to a bowl and whipe out the skillet.
- Preheat the broiler to low. Lightly beat the whole eggs and egg whites. In the cast iron skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat, until hot but not smoking. Swirl the pan to make sure the oil is fully coats the bottom of the pan as well as about 1/2 inch up the sides.
- Add the eggs, onion and bell pepper micture, and remaining salt and petter to the pan. With a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients in the pan, making sure the onion and bell pepper mixture is evenly spread across the pan. Cook for 2 minutes, until the bottom is set. Place the pan under the broiler and cook until firm on top, about 1 minute.
- Let stand a minute. Slice into four wedges and use a thin-bladed spatula to place 2 wedges on each of the two plates, overlapping them slightly. Sprinkly with choped parsley over each and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Salekay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note