Dennis' Pulled Pork
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Apple cidar Vinegar
- Indian paprika
- Olive Oil
- Pork Tenderloin
- Make a Brine solution. 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup salt, 8 cups water. Soak pork tenderloin in brine solution for 1 hour.
- Pat dry. rub down with Olive oil.
- Crockpot - place tenderlion in crockpot on low for 8 hours.
- Oven - Place tenderloin in a covered roasting pan in oven on 300 for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- Grill - Place tenderloin in a sealed grill tinfoil bag. Cook using indirect heat for 1 1/2 hours.
- Reserve juices. Pull apart pork apart using 2 forks. Moisten with reserved juices.
- serve with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Eastern NC Sauce. - Apple Cidar vinegar, honey, Indian paprika to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoannIann and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note