Dennis' Grilled Red Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 medium red potatoes clean
- 1 cube(s) chicken boullion crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) basil
- Preheat grill. Clean potatoes, cut in half and thinly slice. Tear off about 12 inches of aluminum foil and place the sliced potatoes, butter, basil, and oregano over potatoes.
- Crush boullion cube and sprinkle over potatoes. Bring the foil together and roll both sides together down to the food and roll ends (it will look like a big foil tootsie roll).
- Place on grill with cover closed for 20 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by askmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dennis' Grilled Red Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes