very good indeed im very short in my reviews but their my solid,honest opinion
Denis Leary's Zesty Baked Chicken Wings
Marinate: 1–4 hours; Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 35 minutes.
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 4 wings, 2 tablespoons dip)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 64mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 337mg
- Calcium: 141mg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 16 chicken wings, each halved at joint and with tip removed
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup grated fresh Parmesan
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups dry whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients (through lemon zest) in a large bowl, and whisk until combined. Pour over wings, transfer to a zip-top plastic bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1–4 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 3. Line a baking pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- 4. Mix together Parmesan, parsley, and breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Coat wings in breadcrumb mixture. Place on prepared pan.
- 5. Bake on lowest oven rack for 20 minutes, then turn and cook for 10 more minutes.
- 6. While wings are baking, combine dip ingredients in a small bowl. Serve the wings with the dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Denis Leary's Zesty Baked Chicken Wings Recipe at a Glance