- 1 cup coarsely torn fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 3/4 cup cheese, artichokes and garlic in medium bowl. Evenly spread artichoke mixture in 9-inch pie plate; top with bread crumb mixture, then drizzle with olive oil.
Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
Also terrific with Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterl Free or Light Mayonnaise.