Delta Velvet Pudding Dessert
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Cari South
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 2 Hours
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- Toppings: whipped topping, toasted chopped pecans, toffee bits, shaved chocolate
- 1. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly; stir in pecans. Press mixture into a 13- x 9-inch pan or baking dish.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- 3. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust.
- 4. Beat pudding mixes and milk in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes. Pour evenly over cream cheese mixture in pan. Cover and chill 2 hours or up to 3 days. Serve pudding in individual bowls with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts