1. Soak corn husks in hot water 1 hour or until softened. Drain husks, and pat dry.
2. Spread 3 Tbsp. Cornmeal Dough into a 3- x 3 1/2-inch rectangle in center of 1 husk. Spoon 1 heaping Tbsp. Meat Filling down center of Cornmeal Dough rectangle.
3. Fold long sides of husk over, enclosing filling completely with Cornmeal Dough; fold bottom of husk over folded sides (leave top end open). Repeat procedure using remaining husks, Cornmeal Dough, and Meat Filling.
4. Place a 1-cup ovenproof glass measuring cup upside down in center of a Dutch oven. Stir together tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, and 4 cups water. Pour tomato sauce mixture around measuring cup in Dutch oven.
5. Stand tamales, open end up, around measuring cup. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 hours. Using tongs, remove tamales to a serving plate. Remove measuring cup. Cook tomato mixture over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until thickened. Serve tamales with sauce and desired toppings.
Note: After cooking, the tamales with the sauce can be frozen up to 1 month. Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Microwave thawed tamales in sauce in a single layer at HIGH in 45-second intervals until hot.