Not only was this easy to make, it also tasted SUPER yummy! My husband doesn't care for broiled fish, so I wanted to make something for him to awaken his taste buds. He totally loved it and actually asks for me to make this for him! It's already in my recipe file :)
- 3 cups cornflakes cereal, finely crushed
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup HELLMANN'S or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise*
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 (4- to 6-oz.) catfish or tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Garnish: lemon wedges
- 1. Preheat oven to broil. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large shallow bowl or pie plate. Whisk together mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- 2. Brush mayonnaise mixture onto both sides of catfish fillets. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning onto 1 side of each fillet.
- 3. Dredge fillets in cornflake mixture; transfer to a wire rack coated with cooking spray. Place wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined pan.
- 4. Broil 6 inches from heat 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and fish flakes with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
- *1/2 cup HELLMANN'S or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes