Community Recipe from
- 32 ounce(s) frozen hash browns
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 4 cup(s) cornflakes crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine soft
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Mix hash browns, soup, sour cream and cheese.
- Mix in margarine with crushed cornflakes and sprinkle evenly on top potatoes.
- Bake 1 ½ hour at 350 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimWojcik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes