Ohio friend gave me this recipe for easy, cheesy potatoes. A crowd favorite.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 32 ounce(s) frozen hash browns
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 4 cup(s) cornflakes crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine soft
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Mix hash browns, soup, sour cream and cheese.
- Mix in margarine with crushed cornflakes and sprinkle evenly on top potatoes.
- Bake 1 ½ hour at 350 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimWojcik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note