A great way to use leftover roast.
Delicious Low Carb Leftover Pot Roast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cups left over pot roast (or Roast Beef)
- 1/2 cup leftover dripping, from roast
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 cup French's cheddar french fried onions
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Chop Roast into cubes or shred into bite size pieces.
- 3. Spray 7 x 11 pan with cooking spray.
- 4. Mix the Roast, left over sauce from Roast, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, corn and Milk.
- 5. Top the mixture with the French Fried Onions.
- 6. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crosscourt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Delicious Low Carb Leftover Pot Roast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes