Delicious Easy Appetizer: Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweet potatoes are another delicious vegetable that are great for any fall or holiday dinner party. This amazing casserole can double as a delicious desert or as an easy appetizer. This recipe will serve four people but the ingredients can be doubled to serve more.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) potatoes large
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar brown
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) Madagascar Vanilla SweetSticks Crushed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Clean, peel and cut sweet potatoes into small chunks
- 3. Boil sweet potatoes for about 10 minutes or until soft
- 4. Drain sweet potatoes and place in an oven safe dish
- 5. In a small bowl melt the butter until it is a liquid
- 6. Drizzle butter over the sweet potatoes and add the remaining ingredients to the top of the dish
- 7. Cook for 10- 15 minutes or until the top is caramelized
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cheesesticks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note