Delicious Carrot Cake Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon(s) oil
- 2 whole(s) large eggs
- 2 1/2 cup(s) grated carrots
- 1 cup(s) sliced almonds
- cooking spray
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Combine oil and eggs; stir well. Stir egg mixture, grated carrot, and sliced almond into flour mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pour batter into pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for one hour before removing from baking pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note