Delicious and Easy Bar-B-Que Chicken in the CrockPot
Community Recipe from
- 1 bottle(s) BBQ sauce
- 4 piece(s) Boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup(s) Water omit for frozen chicken
- Clean the chicken by running the breasts under cold water. Pat them dry. (You can do this the night before you prepare the food, in which case, after cleaning and cutting the chicken, put the chicken in a sealable plastic bag or bowl.)
- Cut the chicken in half or thirds on your cutting board on the morning of the day on which you want to cook the meal. Cutting the chicken up allows the barbecue sauce to seep into the chicken. Remove any excess skin or parts of the chicken that do not
- Drop the chicken into your crock pot. Add half a cup of water, then add the barbecue sauce on top of the chicken, covering the chicken completely. Set the crock pot on high while you are getting ready for work, then turn to low before you leave for the day. Cook the chicken for between 8 and 10 hours.
- Serve the chicken with a premade salad or a can of green beans you can microwave, along with a baked potato or easy-to-prepare mashed potatoes from a box.
- Read more: How to Make Delicious and Easy Bar-B-Que Chicken in the CrockPot | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_7805216_make-easy-barbque-chicken-crockpot.html#ixzz2N9Cpx3ge
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MelodyLinaman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Delicious and Easy Bar-B-Que Chicken in the CrockPot Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes