- 3 large vine-ripe tomatoes (red, yellow, and green)
- 8 to 10 basil leaves, plus a basil flower
- 1 cup assorted cherry tomatoes
- Good-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt (sea salt or kosher salt)
- calories 25
- caloriesfromfat 0.1 %
- protein 1 g
- fat 0.3 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 5.5 g
- fiber 1.1 g
- sodium 12 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Slice large tomatoes crosswise and arrange on a platter, overlapping them and alternating colors. Tuck a basil leaf between every second or third slice.
Arrange cherry tomatoes in center of sliced tomatoes and top with basil flower.
Serve with olive oil and coarse salt on the side for sprinkling.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.