Deep Fried Zucchini Rounds with Mozzarella Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) zucchini sliced into rounds
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1-2 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1.) Slice Zucchini into rounds & place into a bowl of cold water. Heat deep fryer oil to 375-400 degrees.
- 2.) Beat Egg, put Flour into pan with Salt, Pepper & your choice of Seasonings.
- 3.) Drain Zucchini slices, pat dry with paper towels. Dip slices in egg then coat in flour. Place on baking sheet.
- 4.) Place slices into the basket of the deep fryer. Cook about 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5.) Remove from oil, place on paper towels & sprinkle salt on them while still hot. Sprinkle Mozzarella on top.
- 6.) Serve with Ranch or other dipping sauces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note