Deep fried lemon slices
Community Recipe from
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Mix flour, rosemary, sea salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2. Slice lemon into paper-thin slices.
- 3. Heat olive oil in a brimmed skillet on the stove on medium-high until hot – test with a drop of water; if the oil splatters slightly, the oil is hot.
- 4. Dust each lemon slice in the flour mixture, shake off any excess and place in the oil.
- 5. Cook for approximately 1 minute on each side until nicely browned.
- 6. Remove from heat and let cool on a paper towel.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toooom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Deep fried lemon slices Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers