Deep Dish Taco Squares
Taco dish on Bisquick crust.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef - browned
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) miracle whip
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese - shredded (2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion - chopped
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 cup(s) cold water
- 1-2 slice(s) tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) red pepper - chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees 25-30 minutes
- Brown ground beef
- Mix Bisquick and water until soft dough forms
- Pat into 8x8 pan. Go 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, cheese, onion.
- Layer beef, tomatoes, pepper in pan
- Spread sour cream mixture over top
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-3- minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note