Deep Dish Taco Squares
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef - browned
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) miracle whip
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese - shredded (2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion - chopped
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 cup(s) cold water
- 1-2 slice(s) tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) red pepper - chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees 25-30 minutes
- Brown ground beef
- Mix Bisquick and water until soft dough forms
- Pat into 8x8 pan. Go 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, cheese, onion.
- Layer beef, tomatoes, pepper in pan
- Spread sour cream mixture over top
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-3- minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes