Deep-Dish Taco Pizza
This family-pleasing dish is a cross between a pizza and a casserole, but the flavors may remind you of a beefy taco.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 251
- Fat: 5.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 16.2g
- Carbohydrate: 32.6g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 745mg
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Calcium: 130mg
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen meatless burger crumbles, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Mexican seasoning
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cook burger crumbles and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until crumbles are thoroughly heated. Add tomatoes and seasoning; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Unroll pizza crust dough. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon burger mixture over pizza crust dough.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Top with cheese, and bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts and edges of crust are browned. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Top with salsa and sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note