- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen meatless burger crumbles, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Mexican seasoning
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- calories 251
- fat 5.6 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- protein 16.2 g
- carbohydrate 32.6 g
- cholesterol 11 mg
- iron 3.3 mg
- sodium 745 mg
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fiber 2.3 g
- calcium 130 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Cook burger crumbles and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until crumbles are thoroughly heated. Add tomatoes and seasoning; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
Unroll pizza crust dough. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon burger mixture over pizza crust dough.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Top with cheese, and bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts and edges of crust are browned. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Top with salsa and sour cream.