Deep-Dish Skillet Pizza
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 to 2 15-oz. jars pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound ground pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 5-oz. pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup green pepper, sliced
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Generously grease a large cast-iron skillet. Press thawed dough into the bottom and up the sides of skillet. Spread desired amount of pizza sauce over dough. Add favorite toppings, ending with cheeses on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes. Carefully remove skillet from oven. Let stand several minutes; pizza will finish baking in the skillet. Cut into wedges to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note