- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 to 2 15-oz. jars pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound ground pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 5-oz. pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup green pepper, sliced
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Generously grease a large cast-iron skillet. Press thawed dough into the bottom and up the sides of skillet. Spread desired amount of pizza sauce over dough. Add favorite toppings, ending with cheeses on top.
Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes. Carefully remove skillet from oven. Let stand several minutes; pizza will finish baking in the skillet. Cut into wedges to serve.