Deep Dish Peanuter Butter Pie with Chocolate Covered Pretzel Crust
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) pretzels well crushed, will equal 3 cups of crumbs
- 3/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) milk chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter Filling
- 2/3 cup(s) peanut butter
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream whipped or about 4 cups of whipped or cool whip
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine the pretzel crumbs, butter, and sugar. Press firmly into a springform pan, pressing all the way up the edges.Use the bottom of the glass to press it very firmly into the bottom. Bake for about 10 minutes, the sprinkle the bottom with chocolate chips and bake five minutes more. Spread the melted chocolate chips with a spoon or offset spatula. Allow to cool completely before filling.
- Beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Whisk in about 1/2 cup of whipped cream to lighten and then gently fold in 1 1/2 more cups of the whipped cream (this should leave you with two cups of whipped cream for the top.) Pour the filling into the cooled crust. Lightly sweeten the remaining whipped cream (whisk in maybe about 1/4 cup powdered sugar) and spread onto the top. Top with Reese's Cups if desired. This can be frozen or refrigerated until you want to eat it (a lot of people in my family like it frozen, but it's up to you!).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jeffbryan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Deep Dish Peanuter Butter Pie with Chocolate Covered Pretzel Crust Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts