Deep Dish Cookie Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) (+1 T.) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 package(s) dark chocolate cut into 1/2" smaller chunks
- 4" baking dishes
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F (350° for convection ovens)
- 1. Fill ramekins 1/2″ deep with raw cookie dough. Place ramekins on sheet pan and put in middle rack of oven. Bake 12-18 min., or until top starts to turn golden brown. (remember you want them slightly undercooked, but not too doughy.)
- 2. Remove from oven and place each ramekin on a napkin (this allows you to hold the hot dish as you eat your dessert delight.) Top with a couple scoops of ice cream. Grab a spoon and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Deep Dish Cookie Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts