- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans), thawed, drained
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
- calories 360
- cholesterol 55 mg
- fiber 2 g
- iron 10 %
- fat 18 g
- sodium 540 mg
- sugars 4 g
- satfat 6 g
- carbohydrate 27 g
- protein 22 g
- calcium 4 %
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 375°F.
COOK chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 2 min. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until melted. Stir in flour until well blended. Add broth and vegetables; stir. Simmer 5 min.
POUR into 10-inch deep-dish pie plate; cover with pie crust. Seal and flute edge. Cut slits in crust to permit steam to escape.
BAKE 30 min. or until golden brown.
KRAFT kitchens tips:
If you don't have a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate, you can prepare this recipe in 2-qt. round casserole instead.
MAKEOVER - HOW WE DID IT
This comfort food classic has 210 fewer calories, 15 g less fat and 4 g less saturated fat per serving when compared to a double-crust pot pie made with cream cheese and regular dressing.