Deep Covered Baker Micro Chicken Quinoa Casserole
- 1 pound(s) Chicken Breast
- Deep Covered Baker Chicken Quinoa Casserole
- Submitted by: SASWOPE
- This recipe is converted from oven baking to microwaveable in the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker.
- 29 Minutes to Prepare and Cook
- Poultry Dinner Poultry Dinner
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (raw, defrosted)
- 1 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can Campbell's 98% Fat Free Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- - Whisk together soup, water, onion powder, salt, and pepper in your Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker.
- - Rinse quinoa well and stir into soup mixture
- - Place the Chicken on top of the quinoa mixture
- - Cover the dish and microwave for 8 minutes
- - Rotate chicken around since the outside gets done quicker
- - Microwave 8 min the stir quinoa and chicken
- - Microwave 4 min and stir quinoa and chicken
- - Microwave in 2 min increments and check chicken temperature and texture. My microwave took 4 more min total. Make sure your chicken is tender and falling apart.
- - Let it sit for 2 min after cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by StephanieZW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Deep Covered Baker Micro Chicken Quinoa Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes