DEE'S PECAN PIE
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat eggs and sugar. Add syrup, salt, vanilla, pecans & butter and mix. Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake for 1 1/4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebFavorites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
DEE'S PECAN PIE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries