DEE'S PECAN PIE
Mark's mom, Dee Few, gave me this recipe. It was a favorite that she made for most holidays and is now a favorite that I make for our family.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat eggs and sugar. Add syrup, salt, vanilla, pecans & butter and mix. Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake for 1 1/4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebFavorites and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
DEE'S PECAN PIE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries