Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, with mixer at low speed, mix butter, shortening and salt. Mix milk and extracts in a measuring cup. Alternate powdered sugar and milk mixture until fully blended. Beat until smooth. Add more sugar for thicker consistency or milk for thinner.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sohacomom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note