deconstructed street corn (WSJ)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped
- 6 cup(s) corn kernals (12 ears) shaved from cob
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet over low heat. Add jalapeño and sauté 2 minutes.
- 2. Increase heat to medium, add corn and salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss corn, mint, and vinegar. Add Parmesan and toss again.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryanneCosta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note