deconstructed street corn (WSJ)
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped
- 6 cup(s) corn kernals (12 ears) shaved from cob
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet over low heat. Add jalapeño and sauté 2 minutes.
- 2. Increase heat to medium, add corn and salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss corn, mint, and vinegar. Add Parmesan and toss again.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryanneCosta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes