- 6 bacon slices
- 4 French baguette slices
- 1/4 cup soft goat cheese
- 4 cups Bibb lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes or 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Cook bacon until crisp; drain and set aside. Toast baguette slices until golden, and spread with goat cheese; set aside.
Divide lettuce and tomato slices between 2 plates. Whisk together vinegar and next 5 ingredients; drizzle over tomatoes and lettuce.
Top salad with reserved bacon and baguette slices. Sprinkle with additional black pepper, if desired.