Everyone comments on the "fresh taste" - it's a joy to serve for any occasion! I haven't made the 12 cups at once, yet...so I just put two orange, lemon, ginger. Don't forget to buy cranberries in the winter to have in the freezer for this drink in the summer - like me! Joy www.joyboudreau.com
This is a standard at Assistant Test Kitchens Director James Schend's dinner parties. "It's flavored water that's more refreshing than plain tap or bottled water," he says.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 medium cucumber
- 12 cups water
- 3 thin orange slices
- 3 thin lemon slices
- 3 fresh, thin ginger slices
- 3 fresh flat-leaf parsley or cilantro sprigs
- 6 fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- Garnish: fresh parsley or cilantro sprigs
- 1. Cut 2 thin lengthwise slices from cucumber. Reserve remaining for another use.
- 2. Stir together cucumber slices, 12 cups water, and next 5 ingredients in a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour. Pour over ice in glasses before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note