Decked Out Brownie
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- Fudge topping
- 1/2 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 3/4 cup(s) icing sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) chocolate shavings for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Mix oil and sugar until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- 3. Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture. Pour into greased 9 inch pan.
- 4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan. Cool completely.
- 5. For the fudge topping: Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. When melted, beat in the butter until smooth, then gradually beat in the icing sugar to give a soft fudgey texture. Pipe onto cooled brownies for desired decoration. Sprinkle chocolate shavings over top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note