Decked Out Brownie
A delicious recipe for fancy decked out brownies. This chocolate treat is great for any dinner party. Recipe from Chef Brody via Grandmother's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- Fudge topping
- 1/2 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 3/4 cup(s) icing sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) chocolate shavings for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Mix oil and sugar until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- 3. Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture. Pour into greased 9 inch pan.
- 4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan. Cool completely.
- 5. For the fudge topping: Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. When melted, beat in the butter until smooth, then gradually beat in the icing sugar to give a soft fudgey texture. Pipe onto cooled brownies for desired decoration. Sprinkle chocolate shavings over top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note