Excellent Pie , I've mad it several times . My husband loves it .
Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
Yield: 1 pie (6-8 servings)
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) container (4 1/2 cups) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, divided
- 1. BEAT together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
2. RESERVE 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping into the corner of a resealable food storage bag; set aside. Microwave remaining topping on HIGH (100% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set. Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups), over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
3. CUT a small corner from bag containing topping. Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over pie. Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a resealable food storage bag; cut bag corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts