Decadent Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 18 chocolate graham cracker squares finely crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 package(s) (8 oz. each) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- -Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- -Combine crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press into bottom and 1-inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- -In bowl beat 1 package cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in peanut butter and 1/4 cup sugar until combined. Fold in 1 lightly beaten egg; set aside.
- -In saucepan stir chocolate over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Cube remaining cream cheese; add to chocolate. Stir to combine. Stir in milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 2 slightly beaten eggs. Spread half the chocolate mixture into pan. Carefully spread all the peanut butter mixture layer. Evenly spread remaining chocolate mixture.
- -Bake 45 minutes or until top is set when lightly shaken. Outer 2 inches of top will be slightly puffed and dry-looking; center will look darker and wet. Cool in pan on rack 15 minutes. Use small sharp knife to loosen crust from sides; cool 30 minutes. Remove sides of pan; cool completely on rack. Cover; chill 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Decadent Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts