Deborah's Hash Brown Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) sausage
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 8 ounce(s) container french onion dip
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red and green bell peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30 ounce(s) package frozen hash browns cubed or shredded
- 1. Cook sausage until browned. Drain well.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine cheese, soup, sour cream, dip, onion, peppers, salt and pepper.
- 3. Fold in thawed potatoes and mix well.
- 4. Spread half hash brown mixture on greased 9x13 baking dish. Spread half cooked sausage over that. Repeat with remaining potatoes and top with remaining sausage.
- 5. Bake 350 for about one hour or until casserole is golden brown.
- Note: Can freeze prepared mixture until ready to bake and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cgrainger12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes