Deborah's Hash Brown Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) sausage
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 8 ounce(s) container french onion dip
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red and green bell peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30 ounce(s) package frozen hash browns cubed or shredded
- 1. Cook sausage until browned. Drain well.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine cheese, soup, sour cream, dip, onion, peppers, salt and pepper.
- 3. Fold in thawed potatoes and mix well.
- 4. Spread half hash brown mixture on greased 9x13 baking dish. Spread half cooked sausage over that. Repeat with remaining potatoes and top with remaining sausage.
- 5. Bake 350 for about one hour or until casserole is golden brown.
- Note: Can freeze prepared mixture until ready to bake and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cgrainger12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note