This is our family's go-to recipe for large gatherings with kids, friends, relatives ... anytime we need to feed a crowd and have some flexibility with timing. Guaranteed to be a huge hit every time!
Debate Barbecue Sandwiches
- 1 (3-pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1 cup water
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Hamburger buns
- Place roast in a 4-quart slow cooker; add 1 cup water.
- Cook, covered, at HIGH 7 hours or until meat is tender; stir with a fork, shredding meat. Add barbecue sauce and next 5 ingredients; reduce setting to LOW, and cook, covered, 1 hour. Serve barbecue on buns with coleslaw.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note