Death Valley Martini
- 2 or 4 pimiento- or pickled onion-stuffed green olives
- 2 hot chili-stuffed green olives such as Reese
- 1 tablespoon sweet vermouth
- chilled Bombay Sapphire dry gin
- 1. On each of two swizzle sticks, skewer 1 or 2 pimiento- or pickled onion-stuffed green olives, then 1 hot chili-stuffed green olive such as Reese; set a stick in each of two chilled martini glasses.
- 2. Pour 1 tablespoon sweet vermouth into an ice-filled shaker.
- 3. Fill shaker with chilled Bombay Sapphire dry gin, cover, and shake just until blended.
- 4. Pour into glasses. Let steep 5 to 15 minutes, according to your taste for heat (sip often to check), then pull off chili-stuffed olive (eat it if you dare).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages