DBA's Lemonade-Mint Cooler
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 fresh lemon cut into wedges
- 10 fresh mint leaves plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 5 ounce(s) lemonade (5/8 cup)
- 1 jigger citron vodka (1.5 ounces)
- 1/3 jigger limoncello (0.5 ounces)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine lemon wedges, mint and sugar. Use a muddler or wooden spoon to press them together. Pour in lemonade, vodka and limoncello and shake vigorously until sugar dissolves. Pour into a glass and garnish with a sprig of mint.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
DBA's Lemonade-Mint Cooler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes