A family favorite for left over turkey. We call it Turkey Lurkey!
- 1 (7-ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 1 3/4 cups (7 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine spaghetti, 1 1/4 cups cheese, turkey, and next 7 ingredients, stirring gently; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note