Photo: Ray Kachatorian; Styling: Jennifer Flanagan
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 16 minutes.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup diced sweet potato
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 Washington apple, diced
- 1 Gala apple, diced
- 1 pound smoked turkey breast, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage or 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 12 large eggs, cooked to desired doneness
- 1. Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; add sweet potato, and cook 3 minutes. Add green beans; cook 2 minutes or until sweet potato is barely tender and beans are crisp-tender. Drain.
- 2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and apples, and cook, stirring often, 6 minutes or until apples begin to soften. Add potato mixture, turkey, and next 3 ingredients; cook, stirring often, 5 minutes or until apples are lightly browned and turkey is heated through.
- 3. Divide hash among 6 plates; top each with 2 fried eggs, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews