Dawn's Cowboy Pie
- 1/2 package(s) Quorn mince browned
- 1 whole(s) Onion browned
- 1 can(s) tomatoes heated through
- 1 can(s) Baked beans heated through
- 1 clove(s) Garlic browned
- 1 whole(s) Potato chopped into slices
- 1 cube(s) Vegetable stock cube melted in boiling water
- Chop onion & brown,
- Chop garlic & brown,
- Add the mince & brown,
- Once brown add the can of tomatoes & baked beans, stir to mix together,
- Add melted stock through & stir until thick,
- Transfer to a casserole dish, add mixture to this & then add the sliced potatoes to the top.
- Place in the oven 180 for fan ovens, with both oven & grill setting on, cook for half an hour or until the potato is brown, if you would like a change to the topping you can also put cheese on top of the potato.
- Once ready serve on plates or in the individual dishes if you want to make a dish for each person.
- Eat & enjoy! xxx.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DawnMunn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note