David Kid Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Onion diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup(s) Instant potato flakes
- 4 cup(s) Warm water
- 2 cup(s) Half/Half or half cream/half milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Basil chopped
- 3 cup(s) Potatoes cooked
- Melt butter in sauce pan, saute onion until clear. Add flour. Dissolve bouillon and instant potatoes in water. Slowly add to flour mixture to rest. Simmer 15 minutes. Add cream, potatoes, seasonings (salt, pepper, basil). Heat but never boil. Garnish with crumbled bacon and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
David Kid Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews