Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) white wine
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Shallots Finely Chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped Almonds Toasted
- Combine everything but the almonds, and simmer over low heat.
- Prepare a grilling basket with cooking spray on the flesh side of the salmon.
- Use a hot grill. Turn the fish often, basting the flesh side each time.
- Allow the skin to char.
- Continue to turn until the flesh is a golden brown.
- When the basket is opened, the skin should stick to the basket. Slide the spatula between fish and skin, and lift the salmon clear for serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stubarc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dave's Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes