Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 medium potatoes, peeeed
- 1 clove(s) garlic, cut into halves
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) gruyere cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 2/3 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 Cut peeled potatoes into thin slices to measure about 4 cups. Rub an oblong baking dish (10x6) with the cut garlic cloves and then brush with 1 tsp butter.
- 2 Arrange the potatoes into 3 layers in the dish, sprinkling each layer with 1/3 each of the salt,nutmeg,pepper and cheese.
- 3 Beat the eggs and half-and-half and pour over the potato slices. Dot with 1 tablespoon butter.
- 4 Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven until golden brown and bubbly. (About an hour).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note