Dates Stuffed with Pistachio Cream Cheese
These plump dates are filled with a cardamom-spiced cream cheese that's flecked with pistachios and sweetened with honey. They're sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 53
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 10.2g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 21mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios, toasted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- 12 whole pitted Medjool dates, cut in half lengthwise
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients and, if desired, cardamom in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Spoon cream cheese mixture into a small zip-top plastic bag, and seal bag. Carefully snip off 1/4 inch of 1 bottom corner of bag.
- 2. Pipe about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture down center of each date half. Serve at room temperature, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note