Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) oats
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 16 ounce(s) chopped dates
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla or maple extract
- 1 pinch(s) SALT FOR THE DRY MIXTURE
- Combine filling in saucepan. Simmer 15 minutes or until thick . Cool. Mix flour , oats, butter, soda, and salt. Press 1/2 into greased and floured 9 x13 pan. Spread filling over top of crust layer. Add remaining batter. Press lightly.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Cool and cut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolynjgardner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Date Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts