- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) margarine
- 1 pound(s) pitted dates cooked
- 2 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) soda in
- 2 tablespoon(s) warm water
- -Mix margarine and 1 cup sugar in bowl.
- - Combine soda and water
- -Mix flour & soda mixture.
- - Add rolled oats
- -Incorporae butter and sugar mixture, set aside
- -in pot put dates, water and remaining sugar.
- Bring to a boil until thick.
- -Butter pan
- -Separate rolled oats mixture in half
- -Pack half of the rolled oats in bottom of pan-
- Spread date mixture onto oats
- -Cover with remaining rolled oats
- Cook @350F for 25 minutes approx
This recipe is a personal recipe added by momcooking and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Date Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts