- 3 cups large marshmallows, cut into eighths
- 3 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 2 (6-ounce) jars red maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1 cup pitted dates, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Combine marshmallows, graham crackers, cherries, dates, and pecans in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until soft peaks form. Fold into fruit mixture. Chill. Spoon into individual compotes or serving dishes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note