Date & Nut Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) coffee boiling
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 package(s) 8 oz. dates chopped
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) nuts
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- Let the mixture of coffee and soda stand over dates while mixing the following..
- Add date mixture to second mixture
- Bake 300-325 degrees for 1-1 1/2 hours on greased bread pan
This recipe is a personal recipe added by meeker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Date & Nut Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads