Dasher's Dill Mini-Muffins
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon dill seed
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Beat softened butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sour cream, and beat at low speed until blended.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until blended. Spoon dough into greased miniature muffin pans, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375° for 22 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note