Dark Soul Fondue
This chocolatey fondue will be a hit at the party. Cut the pound cake into bone shapes or other fun shapes to fit your movie party theme.
Yield: Serves 10
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cherry extract
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- pound cake cubes, assorted fruit cubes and slices
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring cream and salt to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolates to saucepan; cover and let stand for a few minutes. Uncover; whisk until smooth. Whisk in extract and corn syrup. Serve immediately with pound cake and fruit. May be kept warm in a slow cooker or fondue pot over low heat; stir often.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This